Sunday, May 17, 2009

17 May 2009


Sunday!!
Today I did something which I made me feel so bad..
I was supposely to wake up at 8a.m. to prepare myself to go to church..
Well, I din save my alarm.. my mum woke me up I din even bother..
and I missed my church service..This is the first time which I woke up late
and miss my church service..Anyway, its my fault as I sleep late d nite before..
I will not let this happen again..


Since I din go to church, I decided to go to library to do some revision.
Duhr!!! fall asleep in the library again that... wat a failure am I... GOSH!!!
study til 1p.m. I went to buy a bun and yoyo for lunch.. woolala~


After that, I had my lunch in my room and watched movie..
Somehow, I felt that this ppstream is damaging my exam..
I am so addicted with it which I must watch movie everyday...

Hmmm.... tonite had bah kut teh wif mummy and wei wei
after dinner, we went to airport to fetch daddy...
my mum is so worried bout the swine flu thingy..
she told us to stay in the car to wait for daddy..
At last, she waited in d car herself...
wei wei and me wait for daddy at the gate ther..
when we reached home, daddy prepared fruits for us ..



P.S. I LOVE YOU ANDY



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooo! im here to comment!
    We'll do more blogging after A2 aight!
    to keep in touch with each other.. hehe!
    good luck in ur exams... ill see u soon, sweetie!:)

    xoxo, sher w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... gosh man..
    tis blog thingy made me headache..
    so complicated to do tis and tat...
    thanks for ur wish~ same to u ya...
    take care~ see u soon at school...

    ReplyDelete