Monday, May 18, 2009

National Service



When I look at the photos, I am thinking are they really enjoy when they join the National Service? How do they feel in this 3 months? Are they happy as they make new friends? Are they happy as they have the chance to hold guns? Are they happy when they are not staying with their family in these days? Well, I just cant imagine that I am going to be one of them. I do not like this National Service Programme. It is not suitable for me. Just imagine that you need to wear the clothes which others wore before. Just imagine that you are going to have ur days without handphones and laptop ( gonna miss u very much Andy ). Just imagine that you are going to eat curry chicken and vegetables?? No pork? No bah kut teh? No gu lao nyuk? No pai gut wong? Marching Marching Marching?? Masuk Baris every morning?? 3 months with Malay language?? Gosh!!! When I received the letter this morning, it ruined my day. I don want to go to National Service!!!!!
P.S. I LOVE YOU ANDY

1 comment: