Thursday, May 28, 2009

MY 1ST PAPER OF A-LEVEL

Well, well, well....I was arranging my
Contract Law notes
into my file just now and I closed the file...
which means that I can hide it under my bed..
Now, I need to import Tort Law to my brain.
Today, I had my first paper which is
Contract Law for my A2 exam.
I am glade that my friends wished me all d best
Thanks that DEER gave me kisses and lucks
made me experinced the love during my paper...
Thanks God for listening to my prayer.
Thanks God that I am managed to asnwer
all the questions on time.
phew~ luckily..
everytime, before exam,
I will have the feel of going to toilet.
before my paper,
I cannot take heavy breakfast
as I will feel uncomfortable during exam,
sometimes, I am just too nervous which
I don even have the feeling of having breakie~
anyways, I still need to prepare for my next exam
which is on Monday (public holiday)
what a poor feeling which
having exam on public holiday.
good luck and all d best to all of my friends~


P.S. I LOVE ANDY * ONE WEEK COUNTDOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment